- Coordinates the entire prescription process
- Contacts payer organizations
- Verifies insurance benefit
- Contacts the prescribing doctor’s office for missing information
- Communicates regularly with the patient and/or their caregiver
- Counsels patient on TIGLUTIK
- Sends TIGLUTIK directly to the patient’s home – no need to go the pharmacy- no delivery charge
- Schedules refills
- Conducts regular follow-ups with the patient and/or their caregiver to answer any questions about TIGLUTIK
- Pharmacists are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to answer any questions about TIGLUTIK
Contact Anovo at 844-763-1198, where pharmacists are available to answer your questions.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-332-1088.