Click here to send the PDF to your doctor.
TIGLUTIK (riluzole) is a prescription medicine for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
Important Safety Information
- You should not take TIGLUTIK if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- TIGLUTIK can cause liver injury, including death. Your doctor should do blood tests to check your liver function before and during your treatment and may stop treatment with TIGLUTIK if liver function is not normal. Contact your doctor immediately if you have unexplained nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue, anorexia, or jaundice and/or dark urine.
- Call your doctor immediately if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty in breathing while taking TIGLUTIK.
- If you miss or skip a dose of TIGLUTIK, do not take any extra dose to make up for those you missed, but take your prescribed dose at the next regularly scheduled time.
- The most common side effects of TIGLUTIK that occurred during medical studies were numbness/tingling around the mouth, weakness, nausea, decreased lung function, high blood pressure, and abdominal pain. If any side effects become troublesome, contact your doctor.
- Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all other health conditions you have and all medicines you are taking, including nonprescription products and vitamins. If you have questions, please talk to your doctor.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-332-1088.
Please click here for the Full Prescribing Information.
Intended for U.S. Residents Only
©2021 ITF Pharma Inc. All rights reserved. TIGLUTIK is a trademark of ITALFARMACO SA
850 Cassatt Road, Suite 350
Berwyn, PA 19312 United States
Medical/Product Inquiries: 844-763-1198
ITF Pharma US Headquarters: 484-328-4964